Professional and Reliable Auto Bumper Repair Services in El Paso
Bumper Repair Process
Bumpers are generally made from thermoplastics that are created by melting many small plastic pellets and then that melted plastic is turned into a mold. After the mold is cooled, the bumper is removed and then goes off to be manufactured. Considering how flexible thermoplastic is, it’s often recycled into new bumpers. Some bumpers are made by injecting two kinds of polymer materials together to create a mold. These semi-rigid bumpers are more durable but when damaged require an expert to properly repair them.
Depending on your bumper’s damage or the material it’s composed of, we can perform the following bumper repair services:
- Bumper Dent Removal– Dents on bumpers can be especially difficult to remove. Our technicians will make sure all dents are smoothed out and corrected.
- Bumper Repainting– Once all dents are smoothed out, we’ll begin repainting the bumper to match the rest of your vehicle ensuring the finishing touches look brand new.
- Bumper Transfer Removal– The majority of damaged bumpers require the removal of paint. Paint removal is typically a quick process but we take our time to make sure the paint stays off for good.
- Plastic Fillers– By using high-quality plastic fillers, no holes will be left on the bumper. We will smooth and repaint the surface.
- Bumper Replacement– If your bumper is gouged or dilapidated beyond repair, we can find replacements to fully match the make and model of your vehicle. If we’re not able to fix it in-house, we’ll recommend you to another auto shop who we trust and know to provide quality service.
Request an Estimate
Pronto Body Shop offers many ways to request an estimate. You can fill out our easy online form, send us an email with pictures or your vehicles to email@example.com, shoot us a text message, or come by our centrally-located shop. We’re open on Saturdays and by appointment on Sundays.
Experience Our Excellent Customer Service
At Pronto Body Shop, we realize that anything related to auto collision repairs is just about the last thing you want to be dealing with. For that reason, we make the process as smooth and quick as possible without ever sacrificing quality service. It’s our mission to be El Paso’s most dependable body shop. Excellent customer service is just one of the many ways we prove our commitment. Contact us today at 915-533-0912!